Call 281-342-0200 For A FREE Smoking Shelter Quote
Outdoor smoking shelters kits, includes clear front panel measuring 38″ wide to provide some shield from wind and weather, also includes wooden lean-back bench rail for added user comfort.
Smoking Shelters Are Referred To By Many Terms. They are also referred to as smoking huts, butt huts, smoker’s shelters, smoking sheds, and smoke shacks. They are manufactured in two building designs that share basic standard features. There are also a number of accessory options that allow organizations to customize these structures for both aesthetic and utilitarian purposes.
Smoke Shelter Applications
These modular buildings can also be used as transit commuter shelters and break areas. Buildings with doors can also be used as guard shacks and temporary storage units.
Smoking Shelter Benefits
Smoking shelters allow businesses to keep their main building smoke free by designating a particular area for cigarette users. As the public campaign against smoking cigarettes continues, increasing numbers of organizations are investing in these smoking sheds.
- Removing the practice of smoking from areas visited by clients, business partners, and non-smoking workforce
- Reduces the risk of cigarette connected fires by providing a contained area for cigarette butt discarding
- Offers smokers with a comfy setting in which to relax with no feeling like they are being pushed out by fellow employees
- Adds an good-looking building to the facility that blends with the nearby building and landscaping.
- Offer added applications that include transit commuter waiting and temporary storage.
Smoking Shelter Kit Standard Features
- Steel construction for maximum protection and strength
- Each shed is 120″ wide x 95-1/2″ deep x 90-1/16″ high overall
- Welded steel frame is powder-coated blue
- 18-ga steel roof is contoured for water drainage
- 28-ga steel siding for added protection
- Includes lag-down plates for secure installation