Industrial Grade Skip Box For Sale – For A FREE Quote & Lead Time Call 281-342-0200
A crane skip box is a 4X10 steel box with one end sloped. It attaches to a crane, and it is used for moving a assortment of loose debris & construction materials. Skip boxes are used mainly by construction companies, even though many landscaping businesses use them as well.
Avnix’s trash skip boxes are attached to a crane by four cables or strap slings that measure 10 feet or longer in length. The sloped end makes it safe and easy to unload its contents, even when loaded to limit capacity. Constructed of heavy duty steel and reinforced at all stress points, this simple, yet durable container can handle almost any type of trash, debris, rubbish, garbage, roofing or excess material. It is perfect for removing tear-off and other refuse and waste from decks and building roofs.
Crane lift box makes lifting supplies, materials, & small equipment to elevated decks, roofs, or below ground level. our cane lift box makes your forklift into a trash, debris, scrap & material handling equipment attachment.
Forklift Or Crane Skip Box Model 1454 – 2 ft. Deep
1. Crane Lifting Eyes provide a safe 4-point pick up
2. (Rigging NIC).
3. Fork Pockets allow for easy handling with a
5. Engineered to carry up to 4,000 lbs.
6. Strong 10 Gauge Steel Shell Tub is heavily reinforced with ¼” Angle
7. Rugged Heavy Duty Construction for Long Term
8. Durability on the Jobsite.
9. Tub 4 ft. x 4 ft. x 2 ft. deep
Crane Or Forklift Trash Lift Box Model 1455 – 3 ft. Deep
1. Crane Lifting Box Eyes provide a safe 4-point pick up (Rigging NIC).
2. Fork Pockets allow for easy handling with a forklift.
3. Engineered to carry up to 4,000 lbs.
4. Strong 10 Gauge Steel Shell Tub is heavily reinforced with ¼” Angle
5. Rugged Heavy Duty Construction for Long Term Durability on the Jobsite.
6. Tub 4 ft. x 4 ft. x 3 ft. deep