Call 281-342-0200 For A FREE Crane Dumpster Quote & Lead Time
Heavy Duty Crane Dumpster Attachment For Sale
Avnix’s Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Crane Dumpster with large lifting eyes has a large capacity bucket to handle most any kind of trash, debris, garbage, tear off, construction refuse from roof shingles & elevated decks, rubbish or bulk material.
Cane Dumpsters are hung from a crane by four cables or strap slings that measure 10 feet or longer in length. The sloped end makes it secure and simple to release its contents, even when loaded to maximum capacity. Constructed of heavy duty steel and reinforced at all stress points, this trouble-free, yet large container can hold nearly any type of trash, debris, or excess material. It is ideal for removing tear-off and other refuse and waste from decks and roofs.
A crane dumpster is a 4X10 steel box with one end sloped. It attaches to a crane, and it is used for moving a assortment of loose materials like garbage, refuge trash, roof construction tear off & bulk material, Crane Dumpsters & Trash skips are used mainly by construction companies, even though many landscaping & design companies use them as well.
This remarkable trash, debris & garbage loader offers onsite construction workers is the capability to self dump. To discharge crane dumpster contents, the crane operator first sets the trash dumpster on the ground. The two forward slings attached to the lifting eyes closest to the front end. The crane operator then lifts the trash skip with the rear slings still connected. This tips the bucket forward and allows its contents to slide onto the ground.
Crane Dumpster Benefits:
1. Made of heavy steel and reinforced at all stress points to ensure duablity.
2. Heavy 3/16″ steel plate construction
3. Strong 1/4″ angle reinforces top edge and corners
4. Rugged channel reinforces sides and bottom
5. Manufactured to be lifted with a set of 10 ft. or longer cable or strap slings.
6. The sloped end makes it safe and easy to discharge the load.
7. Ideal for removing “tear-off” or other construction refuse from roofs and elevated decks.