Forklift Buckets For Sale Call 281-432-0200 For A FREE Quote
A Forklift Bucket Attachment Expands The Use Of Your Extended Reach Forklift Or Telehandler
- ￭ Load Sand & Gravel, Trash, Roofing Debris, Garbage, Dirt & Other Loose Material
- ￭ Job site Clean-Up is quicker & safer
- ￭ Remove Snow
- ￭ Elevate Gravel To Roof Tops
- ￭ Handle Roof Tear-Off Trash
- ￭ Backfill Behind High Walls & Fences
Forklift Bucket Attachment Benefits:
- Stop paying extra money for a skid steer loader…
The price of a Avnix forklift bucket is less than a two month skid steer loader rental.
- Built to out last your forklift or telehandler…
Strong heavy-duty construction guarantee long life.
- Reaches where loaders can’t…
Intended use for telehandler or extendable-reach forklifts, Avnix Forklift Buckets allow positioning of material far further than the reach of a loader.
Two Different Forklift Bucket Styles To Choose From
- Connects directly to the end of boom by way of a quick-tach connector which forms a solid connection between the bucket and forklift. Specify forklift make and model when ordering “Quick Tach” buckets.
- Long forks are not a problem with the QT style because the forks and carriage are removed when the bucket is installed. Always choose the Quick Tach style bucket if the forks on your forklift are longer than 48”.
- More of the forklift’s capacity is free to lift heavier loads. Dropping the forks and carriage saves 700 to 1000 lbs.
- Universal Fit – can be used with any make and model of skid steer or extendable-reach forklift that is outfitted with normal 48” long forks. Forklift b bucket attachment slides on the forks and is pinned behind the heel to secure it to the forklift.
- Forks and carriage stay on forklift, therefore they are less susceptible to loss or damage. Quick and easy to install.
- Deeper bucket move odd shaped material easier. Since the forklift bucket is significantly deeper, debris such as broken cement, lumber scraps, and other trash stays in the bucket better. It also has greater load capacity.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Hard carbon steel cutting blade on leading edge and sides
- Heavy 3/16″ and 1/4″ plate construction
- 1/2″ x 3″ scuff bars protect bottom and extend bucket life
|QUICK-TACH FORKLIFT BUCKETS|
|AV-1460||60″||0.80 yd³||± 640 lbs.|
|AV-1460HB||60″||1.00 yd³||± 770 lbs.|
|AV-1472||72″||1.00 yd³||±770 lbs.|
|AV-1472HB||72″||1.25 yd³||±925 lbs.|
|AV-1496||95″||1.25 yd³||±950 lbs.|
|AV-1496HB||95″||1.65 yd³||±1050 lbs.|
|AV-1496HC||95″||2.00 yd³||±1235 lbs.|
|Gehl Dynacarrier, JCB QFit and Pettibone quick-taches require HB or HC series buckets.|
|UNIVERSAL FIT (Slip-on-the-Forks) BUCKETS|
|AV-1400B||60″||1.00 yd³||600 lbs|
|AV-1406B||72″||1.20 yd³||670 lbs.|
|AV-1408B||95″||1.60 yd³||760 lbs.|
|AV-1408BHC||95″||2.00 yd³||900 lbs.|
|Fork Pocket Size: 48″ long x 7¾” x 3″ ID
Center to Center of Fork Pockets: 38″
Pocket Ends are closed