All Sizes & Types Of Forklift Replacement Forks Available
For Low Price On Fork Truck Replacement Forks Call 281-342-0200 For A Free Quote – You Will Like Our Prices
- Fully Heat Treated For Strength And Increased Resistance To Bending.
- High Quality Forklift Forks Are Forged From One Piece Of Steel.
- Shaft-Mounted For Telehandlers And Rough Terrain Forklifts.
- “ITA” For Warehouse Forklifts.
- Hook & Other Unique Styles.
For Low Price On Fork Truck Replacement Forks
Call 281-342-0200 For A Free Quote & Lead Time
“ITA” style replacement forks are built to an international standard and identified by a Class Number which is relative to lift capacity range for which the hooks are designed. Most industrial type forklifts (industrial fork trucks) and a few rough terrain forklifts use ITA standard forks. The “ITA” style uses an upper carriage bar that is beveled and notched and a lower carriage bar is also beveled. The chart below shows the ITA capacity range for the various class forks which can be used as a guide however to confirm the class of carriage on a forklift measure from the top of the upper bar to the bottom of the lower bar and compare to the chart below.