Skid Loader Attachment; For A FREE Quote & Lead Time Call 281-342-0200
12 Skid-Steer Loader Bucket Benefits:
- Strong Hat Section offers unsurpassed strength across the entire top of the skid-steer bucket attachment. This cut away shows reinforcing “Hat Section” at top of bucket
- Dual Safety Steps for added safety
- Beveled Hard Carbon Steel Side Blades. Strengthens and protects bucket sides.
- Seams Fully Welded. Continuous weld inside and outside of shell seams offers greater durability and longer life.
- Low Profile Design worker can see the leading edge from the seat. Other profiles are also obtainable.
- Strong Universal Quick-Tach made of ⅜” plate steel to stand up to the new more potent skid-steer loaders.
- Heavy (1/2″ x 3″) Scuff Bars Three to five bars, depending on width, strengthen bucket bottom and protect from unnecessary wear.
- Buckets Designed to Fit each brand of loader. Even though all new skid-steer loaders use a universal quick-tach they need different bucket profiles for good operation. Skid Steer buckets are built to match your specific make & model of skid-steer loader.
- Square Bottom permits “back dragging” to level your work. Sets close to the ground. Landscapers love it.
- Beveled Hard Carbon Steel Blade on Leading Edge. 1/2″ x 6″ or 3/4″ x 6″ depending on bucket width.
- Heavy Duty Teeth Heavy duty shanks weld solidly to the cutting blade. Features “pin-on” series 23 teeth that measure 2-¼ across the point.
- Punched Blade w/Bolt-On Blade Increases bucket life. Add the reversible 5/7″ x 8″ bolt-on blade and you get more than 3 times the wear
Skid-Steer manufacturers have standardized on a “Universal” (Bobcat compatible) Quick-Tach for most models. However the bucket profile and the vertical location of the quck-tach will vary with manufacturer. We recommend that when ordering Low-Profile Dirt Buckets you select buckets that are listed under your specific make. This will ensure that the bucket you purchase will fit properly and provide the best performance for your skid-steer loader. When ordering Loose Material buckets you only need to provide the make and model and we will set the quick-tach at the proper height for your skid-steer. Please note: Avnix.com buckets are only available with the standard universal Quick-Tach. Please be aware that some manufacturers give bucket width as I.D. while others use the O.D. Star refers to buckets by their I.D. dimension, but for clarity we also show the O.D. dimension.
BUCKET OPTIONS: Teeth or Bolt-On Blade.
New for 2017 – All Buckets except those ordered with teeth are furnished with punched blade. Please note, Bolt-On=Blade is Optional. Add the”BOB” suffix to the bucket part number to add 5/8″ x 8″ Double Bevel (Reversible) Bolt-On Blade. Add “T” suffix for (2 1/4″ wide) side pin teeth with series 23 adapters welded to the bucket.