For A Veneer Scaffold FREE Quote Call 281-342-0200
Veneer Scaffolding is obtainable that is much less costly than standard scaffolds. Manufactured to save you time in the construction of short partition walls and basements and are just a few of the most useful tools you can purchase for this purpose. Veneer scaffolds are very lightweight and feature single-piece construction that requires no assembly. They stand on modifiable legs that allow them to be assembled on either level or inclined surfaces, offering a stable and safe two-level platform that keeps masonry equipment and supplies within the reach of employees at all times.
Veneer scaffolds saves a lot of time on any residential or commercial job where walls can be topped out at 8’ or less, and they are the ideal scaffolding for basements and partition walls.
Portable Metal Veneer Scaffold Benefits:
- Sets Up Fast – No Braces needed
- Unique two-level platform – keeps material at a suitable level and the mason at the right height to the wall for best production.
- Locking pins adjust legs every 2 inches – Legs adjust for ground that isn’t level.
- Scaffold can be set up before the first brick is laid – no stopping halfway up the wall to set up scaffold.
- Strong but light – only 35 lbs.
- Legs capped to keep out mortar and dirt.
- Light Commercial
- Interior Partitions
- Load Bearing
- Any Wall up to 9′ high
Model 401-03 FRAME only
Model 401-01 LEG w/pin